Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Thing #16

So far, 23 Things has been more time consuming than I imagined when beginning this journey. Having said that, I feel like I am so much more informed in today's high-tech world. I really am glad that I took the opportunity to have an interactive experience like this one.
I love the Wiki! I think it is a great avenue to share and collect information. It seems there are many ways the Wiki can be used in the classroom. At this time, I don't know the mechanics of setting up Wikis for my students. I can see where each student, or perhaps teams of students, would have to have their own password and passwords in order to be protected. The students could then create their own understanding of a given topic. Students could create a Wiki about famous scientists and their discoveries in the field of chemistry. I would like to do that.

1 comment:

NDbound said...

I see you finished #16 - see you tomorrow to tackle 17 --
we should think of something to wiki with others about to try it out -- how about shows we want to see and when we could go together!!