Saturday, June 21, 2008

Thing #14

This has been interesting to explore Technorati. I am continually amazed at how much is being shared in a world I never really understood before. I do fear that I will spend way too much time at this, however. It is like pulling a thread on a sweater and the sweater is soon gone. I begin to read these blogs and before long, all of my time is gone. I can see that I need discipline and I need to focus only on what I want to know and not allow myself to get sidetracked by other related topics. That is not always a good thing. I love the show clips. The articles I found are not that long but the number of comments are fascinating, yet time consuming to read.

1 comment:

DDtech said...

Time, time, time, always a factor in our lives, personal or professional. I am thoroughly enjoying learning how to use all these cool tools but struggle with the amount of time each takes. And I'm only scratching the surface! I'm anxious to use and perfect my skills of many of these tools but fear that once the school year begins it will all fall to the end of my "already to full" to do list.