Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thing #12

This activity is very helpful to really using and enjoying my blog. I understand more about the use of comments and how it connects me to other bloggers who may have similar interests. In "How to Comment Like a King (orQueen), I gained insight into writing a meaningful comment. By showing the blog author that you are actually influenced by what they have written, it will encourage them to write more about the topic. Another interesting point to me is that if I receive a comment, then I can reply to it. It may encourage more of a dialogue. I also believe that the more I comment, the easier it will be to do. I certainly don't want to be a "lurker"!

1 comment:

Book Nook Girl said...

Your post made me go back and read these articles! Commenting is an art! Thanks!