Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Thing #23

Oh, my goodness! I have completed the 23 Things! It was quite a journey through what once was the magical, mystical world of the internet. Some days I thought I would never finish. I was tired and/or frustrated when things would not work like I thought they should. It was a test in perserverence as much as anything. I inherently knew it would take more that the 18 hours credit we receive for this exercise, and it did! Each discovery exercise led to more accounts that I would have to register for and several steps were involved to complete each exercise. Would I do it again? Yes, absolutely! Otherwise, I don't think I would have learned so much. I also credit a fellow teacher/librarian who kept me focused as we worked together each afternoon. What one of us couldn't understand, the other would help put the pieces together and we would get through it. It was fun, as well. I will use several of the ideas that I found through the process. I loved the Trading Cards. I know I will also use the Photo Journal.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Doesn't it feel great to be finished? Now we have time to play.

VWB said...

Congratulations of reaching the finish line! Hope you will continue playing and sharing your results with us!

Kinder2:) said...

Congratulations ! Hope you comeback to see coments in your previous jouny. I am 10 things behind you :)

Book Nook Girl said...

Congratulations on finishing the 23 Things! Hope you will be able to incorporate many ideas into your work with students!